Thursday 27 May 2010

Doodles and Owls

Hallo heres some things i've been doing,
I'm working on an owl plush, i'm gonna try making some of the monsters i've drawn as plushies- so watch this space :)



Totoro card i made for my friend Alex's birthday. I bought a stamp set of totoro stamps from Japan when i visited, they're awesome :)


Card i made for my mum's birthday


Sketch for something i'll finish eventually


Been on a characature kick for fun, heres one of my friend Cai who asked me to draw him one


On my >Formspring< someone said i should draw myself as a character from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, so i did :)




Kate- a quick joke doodled that ended up more finished than i had planned hehe


So naturally i had to do one for chloe too, except i made her look evil


thanks for looking =]

1 comment:

Badger said...

The sketch is awesome, i really think you should finish that :D

Also the owl looks super :)

x